Where should I keep my Livewire?
- Hang them off your rearview mirror (a hook is included)- if you notice your Livewire bouncing around too much, please slow down, especially if you're hauling real horses!
- Hang off a desk lamp
- Hang in a window
- Decorate for the holidays
- Hang in the tackroom
- Even off a bathroom light!
,Can I send a Livewire as a gift?
- Yes! Livewires make great gifts & they are light & easy to mail.
- The mini and medium ornaments will arrive gift-boxed and the sculptures will arrive well-packed.
- If you would like a note added the package, please make a special note during the ordering process
Can I order a Livewire mini or medium that stands rather than hangs?
- Yes! All Livewires can be made to stand on their own, no strings attached! Simply make a note in the ordering process.
What are Livewires made of?
- Livewires are made of non-tarnish, coated copper wire in a variety of colors and gauges. Glass beads and semi-precious stones are also used in the making of Livewires.
Can I keep my livewire outside?
- Livewires are best kept inside unless you spray them with a clear weather-proofing spray and keep them in a semi-protected outdoor area. But I think they prefer to be inside for a long life.
What to feed my livewire?
- Just smiles. No hay or grain necessary.
When will I receive my livewire?
You will receive an email within 48 hours of ordering letting you know when we expect to ship your Livewire(s). Sometimes we can ship within in a few days but more often it will take about two weeks for you to receive your package. During the holidays we are especially busy and appreciate orders as early as possible so that we can insure that they arrive well before gift-giving time. Sale Barn and Etsy shop Livewires generally ship within 1-2 days as they are ready to go to great new homes!
How will my Livewire ship?
- Livewires are quite light and unless you order a sculpture or have requested overnight shipping, your Livewires will arrive via good old-fashioned US post! We will email you notification when your Livewire(s) ship and then get ready to check the mailbox or doorstep. Fedex is used for heavier sculptures and expedited shipping. Livewires ship from Colorado unless the wire trainer is on the road.
Can I order a livewire necklace?
Can I order a Livewire that is not a horse?
- You can! Makendra will consider requests for other animals on a case by case basis. Past non-horse Livewires include donkeys and mules, llamas, dogs, and even an eagle. Horses really do turn out best though, so Makendra prefers to make equine livewires only.
Can my local tackshop sell Livewires?